Friday 21 June 2013

LoadRunner Analysis Importing PerfMon Data

I have recently imported some perfmon data into LoadRunner analysis. First of all I had to use perfmon’s relog command to convert the data into a CSV file.

I then imported this using Tools -> External Monitors -> Import Data. Which leads you to the following dialogue box.



I think this is because I had selected the Time Zone as . So I reloged the data to match the start and end time of the LR results and imported again with the Time Zone set to

1 comment:

Software Development Company said...

Hello,
The Article on LoadRunner Analysis Importing PerfMon Data gives detailed information about it. Thanks for Sharing the information about LoadRunner Analysis For More information check the detail on the Loadrunner testing here Software Testing Company